Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Five!!

Friday once again and the first day of my 4 day weekend.  It's not starting out too well, but that's another set of stories for another time.  Today is about the five, right?  So let's move right in to today's...

Snacky Friday Five!

1.  What was your favorite childhood snack?
Doritos.  And those packets with the crackers and "cheese" you spread on with that little red stick.  Mmmmm.  Cheese was my vice even then.

2. What if your favorite adult snack?
A spoonful of peanut butter dunked in a bag of chocolate chips.  Heck that's dinner some nights.

3.  What is your favorite flavor of Jell-o?
Green.  What is that?  Lime?  Yeah.  The cherry is ok and all, but it makes me think of a bad night in college involving Jell-o shots and red vomit.  So....yeah.

4. What is your favorite ice dream topping?
SPRINKLES!!!  Oh man I could eat a bowl full of just sprinkles.

5.  Do you eat Maraschino cherries?  Red or green?
They come in green?!  I have them in drinks sometimes.  But I've never bought a jar and just ate them by themselves.  But that does sound kinda good.

Well that's it.  I'm sorry this post is so short.  I'll make up for it by posting some photos about my weekend in a couple days.  It's supposed to be gorgeous and I don't have a lot planned.  I hope everyone is well.  So much love!


No comments:

Post a Comment