Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Five!!

Why do these short weeks seem longer than normal ones?  Bleh.  BUT!  It's Friday and the temperatures finally cooled down a bit, enough that I could ride my bike to work today.  Yay!!  (It's been kinda gross hot the last week or so. )

Speaking of hot, that reminds me of today's list!  (From My usual source)

Fire-day Five!!

1)  What kind of campfire experience do you have?
Lots.  We went camping all the time when I was a kid.  And I learned so much from my dad about camping and the outdoors, including how to build a fire correctly.  We have a really nice fire pit in our backyard now that we use quite a bit when we can.  I'm a big fan of sitting around a fire.

2)  How are you with a charcoal grill?
That falls under the realm of cooking and that is something theonlynikki doesn't do.  I honestly don't think I've ever used a grill of any kind myself.  I've watched others, but that's where my experience ends.

3)  What was the occasion for which you last lit a candle?
Um, to make the house smell pretty?  I lit one of my favorites last night.  Glade candles in the scent "clean linen."  Mmmmmm.  I buy those by the dozen.

4) What food, usually consumed cooked, do you prefer raw?
Well the obvious answer would be cookie dough.  I mean duh.  Oh man cookie dough.  I could eat it until I throw up and then eat some more.  Outside of that, I'm not a fan of eating much of anything raw that's meant to be cooked.

5)  What was the occasion for your last getting all fired up?
Yesterday I was walking to my car after work, and watched some #!@$# on his bicycle break 4 laws within a block.  This irritates me to no end, because it makes the rest of us cyclists look bad.  Seriously, this jerk went through a red light without stopping, failed to give pedestrians the right of way (including myself), then crossed a street in between intersections, then turned the wrong way down a one way street.  UGH!!!  That STILL burns me up.  That and all the idiots I see going the wrong way down my one way street at home.  I scream at them every time.  If you're going to ride a bike, know the dang laws!!!

Ok I'm ranting now, so I need to let this go and move on.

I don't know about all you fine folks but I have got one heck of a busy weekend ahead of me.  Lots to do!!!  But the weather should be nice, albeit a little hotter.  But the sun will be shining and fun will be had!!!  I hope everyone is well, so much love.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment