Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wednesday WIPs

Hump Day yet again, and here I am remembering to check in.  Sadly, the only crochet project I've gotten any work on is the wedding gift.  But it is chugging along!  I've been getting a couple rows on here and there during lunch breaks.



So I'd say I'm about halfway done.

There's been some other cool things going on though, that I can share in lieu of crochet projects.

-We're getting our granite counters installed Friday!  It was supposed to be done yesterday but....well that was a big snafu on their behalf and turned into quite a....situation.  So we'll just leave it at that.
-We saw the Book of Mormon last night.  I have no words.  It was the single greatest thing I have seen on stage.  Well, a close second anyway.  Regardless it was amazing and we had more fun than I ever dreamed possible.  The entire theatre just erupted with joy at this show.  Worth the year wait from when I bought the tickets and the amount of money I dropped on those tickets.  Worth every minute and every cent.
-Long weekend coming up and I blocked off 2 full days for "Me days."  Just me and what I want to do.  I am beyond excited.  I'm sure I'll end up just sleeping through both of those days, but Lord knows I need the rest.  I'm a mess lately.

I think that's about it.  Trying to get spring cleaning done when and where I can, but my allergies have been worse than normal this year and I just feel like crap all the time.  Well that and my S.A.D is starting to kick in already.  Bleh.

Ok, that's about all for me at this time.  I hope everyone is well.  Happy long weekend to my American friends.  Much love!

1 comment:

  1. I really like that fillet with the words coming out. It took me forever to figure out how to do it!
    Granite counter tops do sound heavenly. Our whole kitchen needs revamped. maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete