Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wednesday WIPs

Look at me go, remembering to post all these weeks in a row!

Sadly just like last week I have to report I've gotten very little done crochet-wise.  My long weekend was filled with house drama and other crap.  I did get to spend some time with my brother though and he wanted to see the first few episodes of the 4th season of Game of Thrones, which I had available. So I watched those with him and got several rows on my wedding gift done.  It's coming!



We also got half the sink working and the faucet installed in the kitchen.  The garbage disposal side has been a trial.  We can't find the right size parts for it and the boy is kinda swamped this week so we haven't had much time on it.  But at least the sink if half working so I can do dishes and fill the coffee pot.  The two most important things ever to be done in the kitchen.  I was going to take a photo but the whole area is really junked up and I'm kinda embarrassed.

The other big WIP I'm working on is planning my fundraiser event next month.  It's been really stressful, but it's for a good cause.  A couple friends and I are putting up a cabaret night of music and comedy to benefit my Pelotonia Ride!  It's going to be a lot of fun, but coordinating all this has been crazy.  Herding performers is like herding cats.  * sigh *  But it's going to be a blast no matter what, so there!!  (The event will be on June 28th if you want to save the date.  More details to come)

My planner is pretty much always a WIP as I like to change it up now and then.  I bought some Washi tape today to help make it pretty!  (And a small notebook for my purse.  Shocker, it's lime green)


Side note, Staples has a new line of things in neon colors, including lime green.  Guys, it took every bit of will power not to drop a ton of money on office supplies I don't really need.  Soooo preeettyyyyyy....

All in all I'm keeping crazy busy.  I do get kinda sad when I write these posts and they're about anything but crochet, and I really started them to keep tabs on my crochet projects.  It just reminds me I don't get to play with yarn as much as I used to.  :(  Well after this fundraiser my schedule opens up quite a bit, so hopeuflly I don't lose my mojo before then!

I guess that's about it for today.  I hope everyone is well.  Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment