Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday Five!

It's Friday once again and I'm starting to feel a little better, albeit more tired than I've been in weeks.  Seriously exhausted.  Just a couple more weeks and I can finally relax and enjoy some free time.  But that's not why we're here today is it?  We're here for my silly little lists.  Well I will not disappoint today, folks!  For today I have....

Shopping Friday Five!!!
1) About how many plastic shopping bags do you think are in your house right now, and what store is represented most by them?
Hmmm, a dozen or so maybe?  I typically use reusable grocery bags, but there's the rare occasion I forget to bring them in the store.  Regardless, once I get more than can fit in my tiny bag holder box, I take them in to be recycled.  As for what store I have the most bags from... it's really a toss up between Kroger and Giant Eagle.

2)  Roughly how many gift cards do you possess and what is their total worth?
There is no "roughly" I keep a list on my Google Keep of what cards I have and their balance.  I'm not sharing totals, though.  I have 6 right now.  I am a bit of a gift card hoarder.  When I get them, I clutch onto them like Smegol.  I like to wait for a big purchase and use them as a kind of coupon.

3) Which aisle at your favorite grocery or drug store is one you pretty much never walk down?
Chips/cookies aisle.  We just don't have that stuff in our house.  I'll grab a bag for parties or whatever, but never on regular shopping trips.

4) When you go grocery shopping are you more likely to grab a cart of a basket?  How often do you grab neither?
I've made no secret of the fact that I don't really grocery shop because it give me panic attacks.  Theonlyboyfriend does that.  On the occasions I do, I tend to grab a basket or nothing because I'm only there for one or two very specific things.

5) What is the last thing you purchased "just in case"?
Man, I really don't know.  I don't typically buy things unless I need them.  Being the de-clutter queen the idea of bringing something in my house that I don't active use or need seems kinda wasteful.  I'm sure I have some "just in case" things in my house, but nothing I've bought so recently I remember.  Wait, I lie.  My Epi-pens!!  God hope I never have to use one.

So there's my list for the week.  Not terribly exciting, but you know what IS exciting?  My kitchen is done.  Yeah!!!  Wanna see a before and after?



Ta-da!!!!  Look at this gorgeous new sink and backsplash!  (The caulking is still wet, it dries clear)


I hope everyone is well.  Much love!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment