Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Five!

We're finally at Friday.  A long week it's been, too, with quite the exciting weekend ahead.  Just one more day and it's cabaret time!!!  Ack!!!  I'm excited and terrified all at once.  But enough of that.  It's Friday Five time!  Random questions this week.  Seriously I went to a Random question generator website and I'll just take the first five it asks me.


1)  If you knew you only had 24 hours left to live, what would you do?
Oh man, there's not much you can do in only 24 hours.  Like I couldn't see all the places in the world I've always wanted to see or anything.  I'd probably just be with my family and friends.  Have a massive party and hug everyone I could.

2)  What do you do to stay in shape?
I've talked about this a lot, sorry.  I work out 6 days a week 45 minutes a day minimum and eat as much whole and raw foods as possible.

3)  What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who don't care about anything but themselves.  This comes out in so many ways.  People walking in the street like they own it, when cars are trying to get through with an attitude of "I do what I want!"  People who aggressively hate others who don't believe what they believe, or aren't the same kind of person that they are, etc.  Really anyone with that general attitude of "who cares about you?".  Sends my blood pressure right through the roof.

4)  Are you a risk taker?  What's the biggest risk you've ever taken?
I used to be.  Not as much anymore.  Depends on the risk I guess.  My desire to go skydiving is completely gone now, but I love trying new things.  Biggest risk I ever took...  I am mortified to talk about this, but here we go. I flew to another state to meet someone I'd only ever talked to on the phone.  This was a long time ago, before it was very widely know how stupid and dangerous that is.  Everything worked out fine and this person was very nice, nothing happened.  It was very boring in fact.  But if I could go back in time I'd smack myself for thinking that was ok.

5)  When you were younger what did you want to be when you grew up?
I think I always wanted to be an entertainer of some sort.  Singer, actor, musician.  And look at me now!  I'm an office manager.


Well that was certainly interesting.  I like this random question generator thing!  I'll book mark it to remember for days my usual source doesn't have questions that interest me.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend planned!  Much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment