Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Five!

Friday once again, and it's a lovely day in central Ohio.  Well, a little too hot, but at least the sun is out and it's not raining.  Again.

Anyhoo, my usual sources aren't inspiring me today, so I'm going to try the random question generator again and see what we get.  So, without further ado....

Another Random Friday Five!

1) What position do you usually sleep in?
On my stomach.  Sometimes on my side, but usually on my stomach, arms tucked up under my pillow.  Which apparently is known as the "Freefaller position."

2)  Do you play any sports?
Depends on the definition of sports.  Team sports? No.  Never have, never will.  I enjoy cycling a lot.  And weight lifting.  I think those are technically sports.  So....yes?

3) What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep?
Pray.  Or tell theonlyboyfriend I love him.  Depends on if he's in bed yet or not.

4) Have you read anything good lately?
YES!  I've been plowing through books lately since I have more time to myself.  I just finished "The Ocean at the End of the Lane" by Neil Gaiman.   It was REALLY enjoyable!  I read the whole thing in a day and a half.  It's a pretty quick read though.

5) If you found $100 what would you do?
Ok this is tough.  I have this weird thing about finding money.  I immediately feel guilty.  I don't know why, but when I find even a dollar on the ground I instantly feel like I should not have it.  I found a 20 on the ground in front of my house one day and you'd think I'd found a live hand grenade.  I always take money I find and drop in the collection bin at church the next week.  $100 is a lot of money to me, and it would mean I could have more than cereal for dinner, but I just can't do it.  I think I just feel like the Universe has given me enough wonderful things and there are people out there that need something like that more than I do.  It's stupid, I know.

Wow, that went faster than I thought it would!!  And wasn't half bad.  I hope it was at least mildly entertaining to read.  :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog, my faithful readers.  Have a wonderful weekend, much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment