Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wednesday WIPs!

I'm tempted to start calling these posts the Wednesday What's Up?  It started as checking in on my crochet projects but I'm not crocheting as much as I used to, sadly.  I do plan to get back on the horse soon though.  In fact I've been looking for some good books to read this summer and I might look for audio versions so I can listen and crochet.

That said, I do have one crochet WIP I can share!!  Yay!  The main part of the wedding gift is done!


I just need to put a border on and block it, then frame it!  Still nice and ahead of schedule.

Not really a WIP but I've been having fun decorating my planner, as you saw in my last video.


Honestly, that's about all I have right now.  Still coming down from the amazing cabaret, and enjoying my free time by napping a lot.  Heh.  I do plan to get some work done on shaping up the back yard this coming weekend though.  Maybe have some photos for ya!

Happy almost long weekend to my American readers!  Much love.


No comments:

Post a Comment