Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wednesday WIPs!!!

Mid week again?!  Where does the time go?  And a glorious day it is too.  Got down to 55 last night, and was only 58 when I left the house on my bike this morning.  Sun is shining and it's supposed to be cool all day.  Why can't every day be like this?

Yesterday I got my blocking wires in the mail from KnitPicks.  How in the name of all things holy did I live without these?  Seriously!  No wonder my doilies always looked crappy and uneven.  SHEESH!  So anyway I broke those bad boys out and used them on the wedding gift.  (After giving them a good washing first)  Check it out!


Man that is awesome.  Although looking at the photo I could probably adjust the bottom right corner there.  Meh, that's me, never happy.  Lol!  But seriously those things are amazing, it went SO much faster.  We'll see how it looks when it's dry though.  I'm worried my border will look weird.  If so I can re-block, it's not a huge deal, as I have tons of time.

I've gotten some more rows on my blanket in, which is nice.  But I gotta find some new travel projects to work on, since I'm getting back into my stitch groups again, finally!  I have a couple meets ups coming in the next couple weeks.  Yay!

That's about it for now.  But I'll leave you with a picture I'm pretty proud of that I drew in the front of my new Midori notebook.  (I smudged part though and that irks me)  This is really about the only thing I can draw.  Heh.


I hope everyone is well.  Much love!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I didn't know they made such a thing. I am going to have to buy me one. Blocking is the one thing that has kept me from crocheting with threads. Anyway this has made my day. You have done a great job. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete