Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wednesday WIPs

I'm noticing my page views for this blog have dropped off almost completely.  Not that I was ever getting massive readership or anything.  I was averaging around 20 views per post and I'm down to 5 or less.  I'm starting to debate the merit of keeping this blog going.  If nothing else it's a nice record for myself for things, I guess.  I'm not upset with this or anything, my blog is so disjointed anyway, heh.  No real focus.  And I'm not a writer by any stretch of the imagination.  I really just do this for myself anyway.  :)

So anyway, it's mid-week and time for some WIP's!!

I'm done with the wedding gift!!  I need to get some blocking wires and get it blocked out.  I'll get a photo or next week's post.  It's kind of a rumpled mess right now.

I actually got out the blanket I was working on forever ago and put a row or two on it.

We got a ton of yard work done this past weekend. I tore up some empty flower beds and planted grass seed to fill in.  Got all the weds pulled and things looking nicer.  Still have a bit of work to do though.

Uhhhhh.  Hmmmm.  Gosh, outside of that I really haven't been doing anything but reading and sleeping a lot.  Like, a lot.  As in I'm seriously starting to wonder if I have mono.  (It's not mono, I'm just tired and asocial)

So, uh...yeah.  I guess that's about it.  Sorry I'm not more interesting these days.  I'm enjoying my new found free time by doing a whole lot of nothing.  I hope you all are doing amazing things though!  Much love!!

2 comments:

  1. I started my blog for myself. To be able to keep track of the crafts I have made and also "vent"so to speak. If people read it so be it. It does sooth my nerves. You may just be having a slump. I know a leader of a charity I donate to told me once that you have to be consistent if you want to be readership. I have always enjoyed reading yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll add you to my blog feed! And thank you. Good to know there's still some folks reading. :)

      Delete