Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Five!!

I forgot last week.  Granted it was the beginning of that awful weekend, so my head was not in the right place anyway.  Still, I will tell you when I forget to post and then remember when I'm in bed, I feel awful about it.  I do that jerk awake real fast thing like when you realize you forgot to lock the front door or something.  Anyway, enough of my blathering, let's do a list, shall we?

Cards on a Friday!

1) How many of those stamp/punch cards do you carry around, and which promises the best reward upon completion?
None.  I used to have a couple but I NEVER remember to use them so last time I cleaned out my wallet I pitched them all.  Well actually I have a Subway card, but I haven't eaten at Subway in months.  They changed something this year and their food makes me instantly nauseated.  Just walking by a Subway and smelling it makes my stomach turn upside down.

2) How many of those discount cards are you carry around and which offers the best discount?
First off, the whole discount thing is a joke.  They give you the normal price with the card, and just overcharge you without one.  Don't be fooled folks, you are not getting a discount with those stupid cards.   To answer the first part of the question, I have 8.  I keep them on a separate keychain that stays in my purse.  I've made no secret of just how much I loathe that entire enterprise.  I would just not use them, but as I said I'll get overcharged for things.  And Giant Eagle, you can't even checkout at all without one now.  For the record, when I fill out the applications for those, I use a fake name, phone number and address.  I do not want their spam and junk mail.  I don't care about the coupons, they never send me ones I would need anyway.  So much for their tracking algorithms.

3) How many other people's business cards do you carry around how which one do you refer to the most?
None.  New contacts are inputted into my Google account and referenced on my phone.  Heck I don't even carry my own cards anymore.

4) How far away from you is the nearest deck of playing cards?
I genuinely have no idea.  I'm at work, and I couldn't tell you who has a deck with them.  At home, we have maybe 4 or 5 decks all in the "junk drawer."

5) How many ID cards with your photo on them do you carry around?
Just my driver's license.  Although, thank you for reminding me I need to renew my license soon!  New picture, whee!!!

So there ya are.  I'm trying really hard to get back into posting more frequently.  I'll do my best, but please bear with me.  Hope everyone has an awesome weekend planned!!  Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment