Sunday, October 12, 2014

October Challenge

Just checking in real quick to say I did project #3.

I did a very large purge and resort of my craft room today.  The closet in here was driving me crazy.  So I took everything out, sorted, purged and put it all back in.  It's much, much cleaner!  Went through my cube storage as well and got that looking much, much better.

Also got my summer clothes put away and winter clothes out.  That's not really a project though so I'm not counting it.  And that only took me about 10 minutes.

Another big load to take the thrift!!

3 down, 7 to go.

Side note:
Total fangirl squealing going on.  One of my favorite YouTube channels mentioned me in a video.
(At the very end)  I'm a dork.  I know.

3 comments:

  1. I watched the entire video just to hear you mentioned at the end! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yay!!! I'm such a nerd. I miss you btw!!!!

      Delete