Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wednesday WIPs!

I honetsly did not forget my Friday Five post.  I just didn't find any exciting lists to post and wasn't feeling creative enough to make something up.

I have been getting a lot of cool things done though so I have a few things I can post for today.

First off, an actual crochet WIP.  The scarf is plugging along nicely!


Bonus tubby kitty belly in the upper corner there.  :D

Got a lot of work done on it over the weekend and last night.  One of the girls from a knitters group I used to attend moved down to my area so we are kinda starting our own little group on the south side, so that's exciting.  I like the other two groups I used to go to, but they're in other parts of town and hard to get to sometimes.  Maybe I'm just that lazy, heh.  Anyway, I'm enjoying having one close to home.

I took a HUGE bag of crocheted items over to Sandy at Bridge and Beyond.  It was part of my craft room clean out a couple weeks back.  Lots of scarves, slippers, hats, etc.  When she posts my donation I'll link it here.  A lot of it was stuff from my online store I took down a few months back.  I figured they were useless just sitting in a closet collecting dust and someone out there will enjoy them.  :)

Got the last mowing in and cleaned the mower and stowed it away for the winter.  Eventually I'm going to have to catch up on raking the stupid leaves.  Bleh yard work.

Lots of kitty care going on at home too.  Between IVs there is TONS of cuddling going on.  Doctor's orders!!

Gosh, other than those it's just little things so nothing totally post-worthy.  I don't know that I've gotten anything done that could count as a project for the October Challenge.  Speaking of, I'm not going to make it.  :(  I've been so tied up with the cat both financially, and time-wise so I haven't been able to do much.  How is everyone else doing with projects?  I hope everyone is well.  Much love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment