Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wednesday WIPs!

What has two thumbs and finished her scarf?!  THIS GAL!



It needs blocked, it's kinda curly on the ends.  I plan to work on that soon.

Started making a couple more of these:


Don't blink!  I've made lots, but I keep giving them away so I have to keep making more so we can have some!  It's ok though, it's a gift I don't mind giving.  :)

I've had an organizing video sitting waiting to be edited and posted for quite some time now.  I plan to work on it next week while I'm off work.  Aw yeah, whole week off for me!!  YAY!

Gosh, I think that's about all that's going on with me right now.  Prepping for the holidays and some time off and all, but keeping things simple as always.  Hope everyone else is well!  Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment