Thursday, December 11, 2014

Brief Hiatus

Sorry for the lack of a Wednesday Post.  I'm likely going to take a little hiatus from my blog again until after he New Year, for a few reasons.  I want to reevaluate what I'm doing with my blog and if I want to keep it at all.  I seem to only have a few readers and it's probably because I have no real focus here.  I'm all over the place.  Which is fine if this will just be a "here's my life/diary" kind of blog.  But if I want to have a specific focus, be it crafting, organizing, or something else; then I need to focus on whatever that is and leave the other crap out.  I think I fail to post much because I have no idea what to post about.  I get on crochet kicks and have cool projects to share, then my hooks sit dormant for months at a time.  Then I do a couple awesome home projects, then I have nothing else to work on at home for awhile.  (Or no money to do anything else!)

I'm definitely open to suggestions on what to do here.

Also, being the holidays things are getting kind of busy in theonly-household.  I've got a lot going on this month and not a lot of time at home to do fun stuff.  And, if I'm being honest and dumping my feelings out here, I haven't been feeling top-notch lately and haven't really felt like doing much when I do have the time.

Anyway, I will try to pop in and post photos at least here and there during the holidays.  Or if I make any more videos I'll share those too.  I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season and a lovely New Year!

Here's a couple photos from one of my favorite places in Columbus, which luckily is walking distance from my house!!  The Book Loft.  Their walkway and patio look amazing all year, but they really do it up for Christmas!!





No comments:

Post a Comment