Friday, December 5, 2014

Friday Five! I guess. I mean if I HAVE to.

That probably came off wrong.  It was supposed to be sarcastic.  Because that's the theme of this weeks list.  And... Um....yeah.

Let's just get on with it before I dig any deeper.  :)

Sarcastic Friday Five:

1)  What are you sarcastically thankful for today?
Yet another *beautiful* day in December in Ohio.  By that I mean gray and rainy.  Awesome.

2)  What are you sarcastically looking forward to this weekend?
Cleaning.  Now, yes sometimes I do enjoy cleaning, but sometimes I just wanna be lazy. But this house is a dang mess.

3)  What's something that has sarcastically given you a sense of accomplishment lately?
Getting out of bed.  Hell I did that much, right?

4)  What will you do to sarcastically better yourself in the next few days?
Eat Christmas candy.  Cuz' that's good for you.

5)  Do you agree with Jon Cryer who said "Sarcasm is lost in print" and Megan Fix who said "Sarcasm doesn't translate in print at all?"
Yes and no.  Sometimes it's obvious when someone is being sarcastic in written form, but sometimes... yeah it does not come through.  We need a sarcasm font.  Like Comic Sans.

Well THAT was upbeat and fun.  (sarcasm)  :)  But hey, I did a list and didn't forget!!  Anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend?  I'm hoping to get the last of my Christmas shopping done, get the tree up and decorate a little!  :)  Hope you have a good one no matter what you do.  Much love!!

2 comments:

  1. Your house us a mess? Nope, I don't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Well maybe not a full on mess, but things around here were definitely dirty. Downright filthy in some places. Ugh.

      Delete