Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wednesday What's Up?!

What's up everybody?  Yeah, no posts last week.  Wanna know why?  I was on stay-cation.  I took the entire week off work and I did nothing.  Nothing.  Well ok, so Monday I cleaned the entire house top to bottom, and Thanksgiving was in there.  But I promise you I put real pants on maybe twice all week.  Crocheted a little, read books, napped excessively, and spent a lot of quality time with the cat.  And that's really about it.  Yeah!!  And you know what else?  I still have lots of time off to burn before the end of the year so I'm taking a good bit of time off later this month too.  Woot!!

But lest I leave with just one paragraph of boring updates on my lack of a life here lately, I did get myself an awesome birthday present the Friday before last.

TA-DA!!!

Here's a closer view.  I just took this and it's not 100% healed yet.  And I just put ointment on it so it looks kinda shiny.


That's all for me!  Hope everyone else is well.  So much love!!

1 comment: