Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Five!!

It's been a minute since I posted last.  Whew.  But I'm back and have a fun little list for Friday.  First, I'm happy to say my brother is back home again!  He's staying with my folks for a little while to finish healing up and get his strength back.  But he's no longer up in Cleveland and can be with his kids again.  Happy news indeed!!  As for theonlyhousehold, it's been busy and stressful and kinda annoying.  Got myself into a bit of a funk this week, but managed to keep moving forward.

But enough of my blathering, let's get on with today's....

Chinese New Year Friday Five!!!

1)  What is your experience with firecrackers and sparklers?
We used to shoot some small ones off in the yard on the 4th of July.  And of course went to see big displays on the 4th of July as well.  So really, the bulk of my experiences are related to the 4th of July.  Outside of that, they're not all that big in my life.

2) What is the occasion the last time you gave someone money as a gift?
A wedding I think.  Pretty sure.  I gave some gift cards and Christmas, that's kinda like money, right?

3) What is the reddest thing you own?
Our bedroom.  Haute Red to be specific.  It is RED!  And looks amazing.  :)

4) What animal represents you in the Chinese Zodiac, and what qualities do you have in common with it?
I'm a snake.  Reading the description is sounds pretty identical to Scorpio, which I am also.  Introverted, yet strangely active.  Insecure and jealous.  And much like a Scorpio.... don't piss us off.  Ever.  Yeah I fit the bill pretty much spot on.

5) What is your favorite order in a Chinese restaurant?
Chicken lo Mein.  Mmmmmm.  Something about those noodles.  Dang it now I'm hungry.  I don't get Chinese food much because holy calories, Batman!  But I love to treat myself on occasion.

I know it was yesterday, but Happy Chinese New Year!  I hope everyone has an awesome weekend ahead of them and for the love of all things holy, STAY WARM!!!  You know I loves me some winter and snow, but this -30 windchill crap can go away any time.  Brrrrrr.

Much love!!

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking that you probably like this weather, since summer isn't your thing! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely loving the snow! I do enjoy the cold, but 30 below... not as much.

      Delete