Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wednesday WIPs

Whazzup Wednesday peoples?!  Guess what?  I actually have some WIPs to share!!  Crochet ones even!  What?!

I've been working on these fingerless gloves forever and seriously, I could have finished them in maybe 2 or 3 nights.  But they were my travel project so I just kinda threw a row on here or there as I could.  I'm almost completely done with them.  I'm debating on is I want to do a fancy row at the bottom around the wrist or not, but either way they need blocked something awful.  Not the best photo, but you get the idea.  (The one on the right is not smaller, it's just laying weird.)



Next up, that crazy blanket I've been working on for like... a year now.  Almost.  Yeah it's one of those that sits in the corner for a few weeks, I finish a couple rows, then it sits again.  At this rate maybe I'll get it done by Christmas 2017.  But it's moving:



Lastly, I started a scarf in a basic Tunisian Ribbed stitch, just for funsies.

This photo does not do the colors justice.  It's a deep magenta and indigo.  :)

So those are my crochet WIPs!!  Outside of that just trying to keep my head above water at work and everywhere else.  It's the everywhere else that's giving me fits right now.

Anyway, I hope everyone else is well.   Much love!

2 comments:

  1. The blanket you made us is still one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yay!!! I loved the yarn I used, it's so fluffy and smooshy and soft.

      Delete