Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wednesday WIPs

Well here we are at mid week again.  It's a kind of quiet and uneventful week which  is good.  As I posted yesterday I  finished my newest design.  I'm already starting on the 2nd.  They're going up for auction to raise money for My Pelotonia ride. 

My scarf is coming along as well.


I haven't worked on it a ton,but it's still moving forward.

Haven't really touched the blanket or really anything else lately, but nothing is really on a schedule so I'll cut myself some slack there.

Golly outside of that, not much is new.  Things are getting back to normal at work and evening out a bit, so that's nice.  And it's great working just one job and having one desk now.

Well, short post tonight, but that's really all in my world for now.  I hope everyone is well.  Much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment