Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Five!

Time for another list.  Sorry, no video this week.  I never got one speck of feedback on the last one, so I don't know how it was received.  So.... no idea.  I guess I'll just do them as I feel like it.

So, in the meantime, I'll do it old school here.  :)  For today I'm on a random question generator site and I'm going to to generate 5 random questions and go with those.  No passing, no skipping!  *gulp*

Totally Random Friday Five!!

1) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Jeez.  I mean, if the nutrition still counts, no matter what I pick I'm gonna be hella malnourished.  So I guess if we can set that aside and just go by taste or whatever.... hummus and pita.  Although that's technically 2 things.  It's hard to think of anything I wouldn't eventually get sick of

2) What is your least favorite part of your day?
Getting out of bed.  Isn't that everyone's?

3) If you could live anywhere on earth, where would you live?
Northern Canada.  I love Canada, and the weather further north is what I need.  Someplace where summer is a couple weeks and it never gets above 70.

4) What is your preferred method of contacting someone?  (Phone, email, text, etc)
Email.  Written record and gives me time to think before saying anything.  Not that I always do, but I can take a moment to read, react, breathe, then reply.

5) What is the first thing you notice about another person?
Mood/intensity.  I can generally feel what a person is feeling before I even register their physical appearance.  


Well that list was ok I guess.  And I stuck with the no skipping or passing on questions, but they were all fine I didn't feel the need to pass on any of them.

Hope the list finds you all well and that you have an amazing weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Didn't know there were random question places. I think I wouldn't tire of Wine, getting out of bed yep, total opposite on where to live I want south...where it's about 80 99.9% of the time, I too like email for almost the same reason...plus you can do it on your time...different time zones etc., think maybe smiles or eyes would be the first thing?

    Sandy at Bridge and Beyond

    ReplyDelete