Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Five!!

It's the eve of a long weekend.  A long weekend of me sleeping and sitting on my ass on the front porch.  Because that's all I want to do.

As for my 5 list, I'm just gonna use the random question generator.  The lists on my 2 other sources are just kinda meh.  So let's get on with it, yeah!?

Randomly Generated Friday Five!

1)  What is the biggest priority in your life right now?
Good lord, starting off with a big one.  Making sure the cabaret I'm planning and hosting doesn't suck a big one.

2) If you had to give yourself a new name, what name would you pick?
Growing up I had this weird thing about wanting to be named Rosita or Gwendolyn.  No idea why.  I'm pretty cool with my own name.  But, gun to my head, I'd probably pick something hippy-dippy like Raven.  Because I'm a big dork

3) Do you prefer to eat at home or out?
Out.  We all know I don't cook and cereal gets old after awhile.

4) What was your favorite subject in school?
High school, choir or Spanish.  The coolest class I ever took?  Amish Society.  THAT was amazing.

5) Do you have any pets?
Uh....Yes.  Her royal highness, Lady Tubbington.  AKA Yuna.  AKA theonlycat.  Spoiled, rotten, and so, so snuggly.


I guess that's about it for my list.  Hope it wasn't too boring for ya.  I'm kinda tired and not feeling top notch today, I didn't sleep well last night.  So I'm just gonna leave this post as it is.

I hope everyone is well.  Much love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment