Thursday, June 18, 2015

6 Habits You Need for and Organized Life

I don't typically link to other blogs here.  I don't know why I don't, but I haven't much in the past.  But I read a post today that was so simply perfect I HAD to share.  So before I blather on, just take a moment and read it.  Clicky Right Here!!

I read a lot of blogs on organizing and minimalism and simple living, etc.  And a lot of them are just reiterating things I already know or have read in 6 other places.  With the occasional nugget of something new.  Still they keep me focused and heading in the right direction and a good reminder is always nice.

But this post gives you the best starting points and habits to build a more organized life, but it doesn't just say "put your sh*t away."  It gives you reasons WHY these things really work and push you in the right direction.

And if you don't already, you really should follow her blog.  It's definitely one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment