Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Five

It's been awhile since I've done one of these, so I figured why not?

This is a list from My usual source from a few weeks ago.  The most recent couple didn't seem all that enticing.  

Anyway, let's get down with today's

Under Friday Five!

1) What goes under grape jelly?
Seriously?  SERIOUSLY?!  Unless you have a peanut allergy, peanut butter.  Peanut butter ALWAYS!!!  Although I had a roommate in college once that put grape jelly on her Pierogies.  That's honestly disgusting.

2) What goes under your car?
The street?  My mechanic?  This question is weird, NEXT!

3) What gets under your skin?
Blatant racism and/or homophobia.  Seriously.  It's 2015, not 1950.  And I'll leave it at that.

4) What is the underlying cause of your latest underlying headache?
Myself most likely.  Nothing should be bothering me at this point but I'm certainly having my days of irritability and/or frustration at very small things.  I think we all do at some point though.

5) What do your underlings think of you?
I don't know that I have any underlings.  I'd say my cat, but let's face it, she's in charge of me.  My co-workers all seem to adore me, so that's good.  They're not really underlings though.

Wow, that list was kinda boring.  Sorry.  But hey at least I did it!!  

I hope everyone has something awesome to look forward to this weekend.  Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment