Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Five!!

Woohoo!  End of the week, time for a Friday Five!!

I got my list from my usual source but it's from a couple weeks back.  The recent lists weren't all that exciting to me.  So let's move on to today's:

Know-It-All Friday Five

1) What's something you know how to do beneath the hood of a car?
Hm.  Well I can check and replace all the common engine fluids.  Oil, brake, transmission, washer, etc.  I can change a battery, but not in my current car.  It's buried behind one of the wheels which is beyond stupid.

2) What's something you know how to fold a piece of paper into?

TA-DA!!



3) What's something you know how to do in the outdoors?
I'm pretty good at building a campfire.  I'm also REALLY good at tripping over things and falling down.

4) What's something you know how to do with a length of rope?
Not much.  I'm TERRIBLE at knots.  I can make a square knot and a granny knot.  I could crochet it though.

5) What's something you know how to do with a deck of cards?
Shuffle and play card games.  Not very exciting, but I don't really know any card tricks and can't build a house of cards either.

Well that list wasn't very interesting after all.  Heh.  Sorry folks.  I hope everyone is well and having a great new year so far!  Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment