Sunday, January 3, 2016

Remember me?

Yeah.  

I'd kinda given up on the blog for awhile there.  I lost focus, got frustrated, doubted myself, then got really busy, then got REALLY depressed, then the holidays happened.  

I guess my biggest problem here is lack of focus.  I don't seem to have one subject matter for my blog and I worry that will bore people.  But, much l like my journaling which has also gotten terrible, I decided I don't care.  I just want to write.  

So I'm going to try to be better about posting here.  I can't promise to be consistent, but I'm sure going to try.  I will at least try to stick with my Wednesday WIPs and Friday Fives because those are pretty easy to do for the most part.  I'll try to toss in some other posts as well.

I really hope all of you are well, if any of you are still checking in on me,

No comments:

Post a Comment