Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Wednesday WIPs

I've been slacking with my hooks lately.  It's sad, but I'm getting back on the wagon.  A friend and I recently started a weekly Stitch n' Bitch on Mondays which has really helped my crochet mojo.

As for crochet projects, I only have one (kind of two) going at the moment.  And the one is a birthday gift for someone who may pop into my blog here so no photos.  But take my word it's super cute.  :D  I'll post copious photos when it's done.

The other kind of project..... remember that blanket that was supposed to be a gift for theonlyboyfriend's family like.... 5 years ago?  Oh yeah that's still in the works.  I think I may be working on that for the rest of my life.  I used to love making blankets.  Now.... don't ever ask me for a blanket.  I may stab you.  But I started this so dang it all, I'm gonna finish it.

I don't really have any other projects per se going on.  I am currently rehearsing with my improv troupe for our big annual February show, so there's that.  Honestly, between that, work, and my rigorous napping schedule, my plate is full.

Sorry there are no photos and this post is kind of boring.  But hey, I'm here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment