Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wednesday WIPs

Mid week everyone!  Sure you could say it's Hump Day, but I'll stick with Happy Mid Week.

The big project for this week: Not losing my mind.  But that's all the time, so what's on the hooks?

Remember the blanket?  I've actually put a little more to it lately.  Looky here!


What?  Where did all that come from?!  I'm hoping I can call this halfway.  We'll see I guess.  But it's far and above what it was just a couple months ago.

Things are so insane right now I haven't had time for much else.  But just so you have some more pictures to look at, I did get myself a new keyboard and mouse for work to match all my other desk stuff:


GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.

Next scheduled project; TAXES!!  WHEEEEE!!!!  Try to contain yourselves.

That's really about it for now. I hope you all are well.  Much love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment